[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now

Ronald Cotoni setient at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 23:35:00 UTC 2013

Thats cool.  People like you are more harmful.  They are able to handle
things like, I don't know, getting stabbed/shot.  Or maybe a hostage
situation.  Or a Rape.  Or a murder.  Seriously, have some type of common
sense when dealing with them.  Sometimes they are better at handling
certain situations.  I understand that they sometimes do things that are
ffed up (like at JHP during occupy - i was there some)  But they are not
all 100% bad 100% of the time and sadly, Noisebridge is not qualified to
handle a variety of situations (See the ones above).   A healthy dose of
common sense is required for dealing with the police but saying NO POLICE
ever is just asking for trouble, as with any other blanket statement about
ANYTHING.  Please stop suggesting this type of silly advice.