[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge bookclub -in- progress

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 06:49:56 UTC 2013

I see now that it was Luis who originally suggested the bookclub, not
Martin. My bad. So bottomline it, Luis! Or someone. Set a date & time to
meet. Only way it's going to happen. I will participate, but can't
bottomline it, not atm.

+11+

On Mon, Apr 8, 2013 at 6:38 PM, John Shutt <john.d.shutt at gmail.com> wrote:

> As for the name of the club, I generally like names that sound way more
> sinister and portentous than necessary (The Noisebridge Conspiracy for the
> Manipulation of Global Events?), but it would also be cool to cycle through
> alternative names for club. Noisebridge Book Mallet, Noisebridge Book
> Cudgel, Noisebridge Book Shillelagh, etc.)

Ha ha, yes!
The Black Hat Bookclub
League of Literary Misanthropes
The Decline and Fall of Western(/World) Literature
Verbosity
Book Nerds Without Borders