[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now]

name1355 at tormail.org name1355 at tormail.org
Fri Apr 12 10:05:06 UTC 2013

@Mitchel - My comment regarding the bike situation was meant to be
pragmatic.  I concede to your point though.

@Noisebridge - People often become reactionary when the topic of police
come up. Police have been known to abuse their power and to over-reach. A
lawyer would tell you to never talk to or allow a police officer to enter
your home without a warrant.  It seems valid to apply the same concept to
Noisebridge.  Of course, the exception to the rule is always in the case
of an emergency.

Having said that, police are people too.  In reality this flame war is
pointless because calling the police is not a preventative measure.  There
really should be someone dedicated to handling and neutralizing these
situations.

@Mitchel - Nothing is, nor has it ever been, "black and white".