[Noisebridge-discuss] The big & dandy Great Quotes thread

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:32:32 UTC 2013

No doubt this has been done before, but I'm too busy & far too lazy to
check, & that Shit Noisebridgers Say blog is ill, so I wanted to start a
new thread devoted to the quintessential quotes, fantastic phrases &
vainglorious verbiage heard & said in the space. I'd like to lead with this
quote just heard in the kitchen.

"Nine out of 10 people have common sense, it's just that 1 out of 10 people
come here."—Dan, Fri 4/12/13 appx 1015am