[Noisebridge-discuss] pony.noise/gate video feed

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 17:53:13 UTC 2013

Ken,

On the first point, I agree.

As for the second point, the combination of do-ocracy, and shared
management of systems goes against such "stealth monitoring".
eg. Anyone can work on the door system, to repair, modify, adapt, as long
as it doesn't create problems for the property management, and is
considered "excellent"

Same deal with the servers. If somebody was stealth recording the stream on
pony, then somebody else would notice. Pony (or virtually any of the NB
servers) don't have an implied expectation of privacy from other users, do
they? Unexcellent use of resources would have consequences.

Cheers!
-John
(Re-sent to discuss)