[Noisebridge-discuss] /tomorrow

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 00:21:17 UTC 2013

^ hey all that are coming tomorrow...

^ forgive me for throwin this up on the list but in case all your emails
didn't get into the 'group' thread(s) we will be arriving between
09:00-10:00 and i only made two test-run shirts but you'll be able to see
it and let us know how many you want...

^ for a base test-run it looks fucking kewl...

^ if you're on one of the vid teams (or doin it solo) we will assist you in
getting interviewees if the need arises...

^ those that are cruisin around with the kids as they interview people can
let us know if you have one for a live feed by hittin my communicator with
the coordinates and someone will be there very shortly...

^ if you don't 'max-out ;-))' on your 'provisioning' and want to let others
use whatever room you have left we will be sending updates as we can for
who is asking for usage and where they will meet you outside...

message ends

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*