[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now

name1355 at tormail.org name1355 at tormail.org
Sat Apr 13 17:18:41 UTC 2013

Ari,

I see your point entirely.  Let's remove me from the equation for a
moment. Noisebridge is supported by it's members.  With such a profound
purpose, support can undoubtedly prove a monumental task. Fostering an
environment that welcomes all is very important. It would prove beneficial
to ensure there is someone on hand at all times who is trained in skills
such as CPR and crisis intervention.  It should be their primary
responsibility to prevent dangerous situations and to respond in the case
of an emergency. This would remove that burden from other members.

Having said that, it shouldn't be one person who is trained and takes on
this responsibility. Perhaps several volunteer members could emerge and
take on the task together.

Getting back to me, I intentionally have no online presence. There is
nothing for me to provide you in that way. The best I can do is to show up
and make myself known when I arrive. Regardless, the issue has little to
do with me and more to do with safety. I simply saw a hole I could fill. I
could tell you things about me, but that would seem pointless unless
members were even considering such an idea.

All the Best,

Nameless