[Noisebridge-discuss] Who do we want to exclude? [Drama]

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 18:49:35 UTC 2013

Fucking annoying to hear all these people who never come around Noisebridge
whining about all the problems it has, if ya ask me. Oh really? I spend a
lot of time here, & don't see all the problems you're describing. Well, I
do see some of them, but what I see is the people who have the fortitude to
deal with conflict & care enough to really invest themselves in the space
deal with those problems, & the problem people who cause them, rather than
just giving up & pissing off.

+11+