[Noisebridge-discuss] Drawing class?

Ari Lacenski alacenski at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:12:55 UTC 2013

Quadrangles of MDF cut on a table saw are pretty cheap. It comes in
8x4 foot sheets but hopefully you can get the store to cut it for you.
A giant pad of drawing paper that many people can share is about $20
from a local store.

I can't make it this coming Saturday but wish art to blossom in Noisebridge.

Ari