[Noisebridge-discuss] Interest check: HDL/FPGA for noobs class?

Robert "Finny" Merrill rfmerrill at berkeley.edu
Mon Apr 15 03:27:34 UTC 2013

Xilinx ISE definitely exists for linux but I've not tried installing it.
Altera Quartus works on linux but requires some tweaking if you're not
using one of the two distributions they support.

Um... I'm definitely down to do this but I don't know how soon. I'm
finishing up my last semester of university, would it be okay if it doesn't
happen until late may or do people want it earlier than that?