[Noisebridge-discuss] Perform At A Festival

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 10:09:08 UTC 2013

*Play Your Hand-Made Music Instrument or Programmed Audio Software at
the Earth Day Festival *

on *Saturday, April 20, *2013, before 12 noon
at Civic Center, Grove & Polk, Downtown San Francisco

Hello!

Have you built, bent, or coded, a musical instrument? The SF Earth Day
Fest is inviting you to join the Noisejam Orchestra, to perform in our
Permaculture Eco Village, on Saturday 4/20. Apologies for the
last-minute invitation.

Your instrument can be acoustic wood, metal, mechanical, electronic,
bent circuit, software-- anything. You do not have to be a trained
musician, but you must have created your instrument.

The music is an improvised piece, based around a narrative of
industrialization vs. the natural world. It includes audience
participation. I will conduct the performance. The piece has been
performed twice so far, at a recital in January at Noisebridge, and at
the Noisebridge Fundraiser.

The performance time is TBD, but will be before noon. The duration is
about 15 minutes. Total time commitment, about 1 to 2 hours. Then you
can walk about and enjoy the festival.

I will provide some simple refreshments.

We'd REALLY LOVE to hear your noise. Contact me ASAP to participate.
Please share this email.

Thanks!
Johny Radio
*