[Noisebridge-discuss] bunk beds at noisebridge?

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:11:31 UTC 2013

I'm wary about pushing this napping idea. I'm in the camp that believes that no one should be sleeping, at all, at Noisebridge, regardless of their pattern. Word can easily travel and I can imagine those without other places to sleep using the space for just that.

So, no, I don't really like the idea of a wall of hammocks in the space.

Jeffrey