[Noisebridge-discuss] bunk beds at noisebridge?

Sai noisebridge at saizai.com
Wed Apr 17 05:36:29 UTC 2013

Thanks. :-)

FWIW: I talked w/ Leif about this a few times before it happened. I
think it's a good idea, at the very least as an experiment. They're
intentionally built to be narrow and uncomfortable enough to not be
that good for full sleeping or for fucking, but adequate for napping.

I think it would also be very awesome if someone supplemented it with
EEG or the like, so we could do experimental research on Mitch's sleep
goggles to see if the claimed brain-wave induction actually works or
not. :-)

- Sai