[Noisebridge-discuss] Daravinne / stolen data

Josh Hertel jhertel242 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 17 23:00:20 UTC 2013

You are right about that. I should have and I'm sorry. Life got complicated and the issue got pushed out of my head. I am sorry I didn't do anything before. I will take care of your data. I would just ask you to stop posting about this issue. It will be taken care of in a positive way.

-Joshua Hertel