[Noisebridge-discuss] Bike lights workshop! Shine out into the night! This Friday

Dan Cote terminationshok at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 13:17:46 UTC 2013

This sounds great. I'd be glad to advise anyone who wants to make their
lights more dynamic with microcontrollers.

Regarding stealing, I never leave my bike outside for longer than 5
minutes. And if it is outside for 5 minutes, you can bet there's a u-lock
on it. I always advise the same to anyone in SF.

On Mon, Apr 15, 2013 at 4:48 PM, Alexandra Glowaski <alex.glowaski at gmail.com