[Noisebridge-discuss] Interested in hosting event on May 9th

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 17:23:19 UTC 2013

You're free to host your self-help seminar at Noisebridge any time you like, so long as it doesn't conflict with any other events. Just visit the space to determine which room would work best and look at the recurring events on Thursday to make sure they don't occur in that room at the time you're planning.

Jeffrey