[Noisebridge-discuss] Anyone think I should not reply with a polite No to this guy?

miloh miloh at froggytoad.net
Mon Apr 22 23:06:22 UTC 2013

Quickly jotted off:  what do the numbers say?

paypal
   Discounted Rate for Eligible Nonprofits:As low as 2.2% based on
volume. and 0.30 per transaction

wepay
   2.9% + 30ยข

ethix
   Interchange pass-through plus 0.25% + $0.10 per transaction + 25%
of any profits potentially redirected to noisebridge through *any*
customers

bitcoin
   potentially free system but not at the moment -- with exchange
buy-in taking days and wildly fluctuating value, only the bitcoin
thousandaires with money to burn should use this.  It doesn't help
noisebridge pay monthly fees.

bank deposi to our wells fargo checking acct#
   the cheapest way for our donors and us to get by, very favorable
rates close to nil.

If anyone knows/think this ethix has some hidden fees or scammy
qualities, then come out and say it.

-miloh