[Noisebridge-discuss] Bolt: Helping Hardware Startups

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Apr 23 19:04:10 UTC 2013

I vacillated on approving this post (Chris isn't a subscriber so his
first post got held for moderation).  Bolt is a for profit thing,
agreed, which we generally don't shill for around here.  But several
useful hardware startups have come out of Noisebridge, and there is
general good to encouraging useful industry, and Bolt could very well
mean the difference between "good idea but failed" and "success" for a
Noisebridge member's new company.

I wouldn't approve this for -announce but as -discuss is open for
discussion I felt it met a fairly high bar of "interesting",
"relevant", and "written to our audience" justifying an approval.

Or maybe I'm just feeling magnanimous today, who knows.

-andy