[Noisebridge-discuss] San Francisco Lit Crawl this year October 19th 2013

James Warner james at jameswarner.net
Fri Apr 26 00:34:56 UTC 2013

I'm involved in helping organize the San Francisco Lit Crawl (some more info at http://litcrawl.org/sf) -- which involves about sixty reading events taking place in the Mission district on the same night, in three different time phases (the general movement is southwards as the evening wears on)

I think it would be great if Noisebridge could host/ facilitate/ generate an event during this year's Lit Crawl -- this year's Crawl is on October 19th and phase 2 (where Noisebridge would most logically fit into the overall scheme of the Crawl) is from 7.15-8.15 pm

I am new to Noisebridge but have been asking Noisebridgers for feedback about how to proceed with this -- if people are okay with the idea, I will create a wiki page for this event -- please let me know if you would be interested in participating in this event or have any concerns -- all the best,

James Warner