[Noisebridge-discuss] Priceless Art Grants Deadline Extended to Monday at Midnight! Pass it On!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 27 20:12:08 UTC 2013

Hey there Noisebridge artists and engineers,

We bring good news! If you've been hesitating to apply for a Priceless art grant, and are in need of up to $500 worth of funding available to bring your creative vision into life, we still would love to hear from you! The application deadline has been extended to this Monday, April 29th, at midnight.

Priceless has been a destination for high quality multi-media analog and digital art since its inception, and we're excited to give you an opportunity to showcase your installation, sculpture, interactive experience or performance art in the paradise that is Belden. Inquisitive feedback and appreciation from the creative False Profit community of artists, musicians and engineers comes guaranteed.

The application and more info can be found here:
http://priceless.false-profit.com/art/

Please help us spread the word by forwarding to your favorite community/art/performance lists, posting on FB, and nudging your friends to apply.

--
Rich DDT & The Priceless Art Team
http://priceless.false-profit.com/