[Noisebridge-discuss] Drawing class

Sam Bleckley s at diiq.org
Sun Apr 28 03:15:15 UTC 2013

While I missed seeing the excellent people from the first class, I ended up
chatting with some clever folks who were in town from Singapore this week
for an educational research conference. Their dept. head had apparently
visited a few years ago. So we drew pictures of a stool and talked about
the challenges of curriculum design.

Class will continue as scheduled next Saturday, but perhaps outside or
something? Turing is too dark and cramped, and Church is taken next week.