[Noisebridge-discuss] Searching for new laptop

Melissa Breckenridge ravynmb73 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 28 23:41:47 UTC 2013

To noisebridge people of san francisco,

I have recently become the very proud owner of a very dead laptop. Seeing how my laptop was pretty much my life I am in the market for something to replace my glorified phone charger. This what I am currently looking for considering I do enjoy playing mmo's and the such.

OS: Windows 7 (prefably ultimate, but willing for any version)
CPU: Intel core 2 duo 2.0 Ghz or better
Ram: 4gb +
Video Card: Geforce 8800, Radeon HD 3850+, or Intel 4100 integrated graphics chip or better w/ 256mb or better vram
HDD: 320gb or more
DVD: 8x DVD or better (Preferably blu-ray)
Network: 10/100/1000 Mbps
Wireless: 802.11 b/g/n
Screen: 15.6" or larger
Resolution: 1080p or better (1920x1080)
Connections: 3 usb 2.0 or more, and HDMI out.
Webcam: yes

The challenge I am seeing thus far is what I am trying to spend (500 or less). I am willing to go used but would need to test it out first to see if there were any problems. Please contact me if you have something like this and contact me via this email (ravynmb73 at yahoo.com). Thank you.

Melissa