[Noisebridge-discuss] Post-waste Nexus meeting in Turing, Monday (tomorrow) April 28th, 1830

Aly Kaplan alykaplan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 01:44:52 UTC 2013

Hellllloooooooo.

This is a reminder that the Post-waste nexus will be meeting tomorrow in
Turing from approximately 1830 'til 2030... :D

Our calendar entry (pasted below) will give you a vague idea of our
interest if you would like to join us!

*Meets in Turing. Join in to create a not-for-profit cooperative (from
nothingness!) that utilizes consensus decision making to address the
problems of e-waste. We intend to give out computers to our communities
with free and open source software, and responsibly recycle the rest.

*
P.S. All are welcome at the meeting (of course).. and anyone is free to
bring up any seemingly relevant topic of discussion!