[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge chem class?

trentspace at tormail.org trentspace at tormail.org
Mon Apr 29 19:33:16 UTC 2013

I'm not going to suggest that people make meth at Noisebridge. Also I am
using TOR for a reason, doofus. I am not posting my address here and I
onyl said that I was in Oakland.

Also my product is never kept on site. And besides, I see good people in
Noisebridge who can benefit from learning off of my skills.

I am not trying to make your space into a "meth lab". I am trying to teach
you guys chemistry.

- Trent