[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge chem class?

maestro maestro415 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 21:25:03 UTC 2013

* seems to me that though NB doesn't have 'rules' i remember a
landlord->tenant policy of nothing allowed in the space that has open
flame(e.g. acetyline torches, gas stove, other torches, things that ignite,
burn and/or EXPLODE)...

* one would have to check with possibly someone like mitch whom will know...

* that should quell it immediately (though it does seem like a troll
posting).

* heizenburg 'they' are not.

message ends

On Mon, Apr 29, 2013 at 12:26 PM, Martin Bogomolni <martinbogo at gmail.com>wrote:

> desoxyephedrine .. otherwise known as "Meth", a Schedule II controlled
> substance.  (The brand name for this particular methamphetamine is
> "Desoxyn" even.)
>
> Did you really just post, to a public and monitored list, that you run
> a meth lab at home?  really?  .. and you're -ASKING- for help running
> a meth lab on top of it.
>
> Sir, I've heard of impaired judgement before .. but that takes the
> cake.   Have fun with the attention this posting is likely to generate
> with the local PD.   That said, please keep meth, meth sales, and all
> such things far .. far .. far away from Noisebridge.
>
> -M

*~the quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...*