[Noisebridge-discuss] Videographer help!

Anders Nelson anders.k.nelson at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 17:57:40 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a videographer with a penchant for high production-value
and artistic direction, to create a 60-second Kickstarter video. Here's
what we have already: vimeo.com/erogear/promo. It's a good video but it's
far too long for the Kickstarter audience. Also I had to write/direct it
which is terrifically un-ideal. In the right videographer's hands I think
we really can reach our goal.

Have you worked with anyone who does this, or are you a videographer
yourself? I'd love to get in touch with any leads you can suggest. In the
spirit of full disclosure, development of this technology has been insanely
expensive (and 100% bootstrapped) so I don't have much money left. Any
barter content in a contract would be welcome.

Any nuggets of wisdom are appreciated!
--
Anders Nelson

+1 (517) 775-6129