[Noisebridge-discuss] Videographer help!

Darius Garza 313kid at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 18:32:44 UTC 2013

Well Bravo Anders! I want one...or two, or a million. :-)

I don't think that you need to reshoot anything, you have all the content
you need. It's simply a matter of editing. I do agree that a 1min video is
the way to go. Unfortunately I have very little experience with video work,
but I'm full of opinions if that's helpful somehow ;-)  Also have
web/design experience if that would be helpful at all. WILL WORK FOR LEDS!

cheers,
Darius

ps...did u go to MSU Anders? You look familiar.