[Noisebridge-discuss] The big & dandy Great Quotes thread

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 04:13:20 UTC 2013

There was just now an exchange about the timidity & scarceness of the mice
that a number of us have noticed lately. It went something like this:

A: Ever since the fundraiser they've been keeping a low profile.
B: Yeah, that surprised 'em, they were like, 'We didn't realize they had
that much support.' They were closed to taking over before that.
C: Oh, they were gettin' bold! They were runnin' up peoples' legs!
A: I got jumped by 5 of 'em one night, they tried to take my computer.
B: I was eating breakfast the other day, & one of 'em came up & tried to
take a piece of my toast crust—while I was still holding it!