[Noisebridge-discuss] [full-power-to-deflectors-Mister-Scott] First aid

J.C. r33lmm at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 01:38:25 UTC 2013

I have no idea what all of that is about, however it does sound like an
excellent idea to occasionally check the freshness and inventory of said
first aid, I for one REALLY appreciate at least being able to find some
Aspirin or the like on hand at nb.

On Sat, Apr 13, 2013 at 5:31 PM, Mitchel McAllister
<xonimmortal at yahoo.com>wrote:

> Do I have any volunteers for removing all of the first aid supplies from
> the space? everybody knows that bandaids have subatomic-sized RFID chips in
> them, for transmission of telemetry for the Bohemian Grove-dominated
> Centers for Disease Control. And let's not even get into the mind-control
> substances in burn ointment and aspirins.
>
> - Reverend Mik McAllister
> "You can see the summit but you can't reach it
> Its the last piece of the puzzle but you just can't make it fit
> Doctor says you're cured but you still feel the pain
> Aspirations in the clouds but your hopes go down the drain"
>  - Howard Jones, "No One Is To Blame"
> Purveyor of Subversive Fiction
> http://www.prismandink.com
> http://www.lunatextpublications.com