[Noisebridge-discuss] projects in motion

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 22:15:26 UTC 2013

Yesterday I discovered the Ames Alley Art Gallery. It's a great little
public art wall in Ames, an alley that runs between Dolores & Guerrero from
21st to 23rd. The art posted there is really nice. The alley claims to be
patrolled by the Ames Alley Amiable Authoritarians. I know that last word
might put a bee in some bonnets, but it's worth checking out. I'm figuring
out the lasercutter for Mac right now. Assuming I'm successful, I am going
to lasercut something about Noisebridge—maybe just the logo with Be
Excellent & a little about the space, w/ address & wiki URL—then walk over
to the AAAG & post it this afternoon.

+11+