[Noisebridge-discuss] [drama] Addressing individuals

Mitchel McAllister xonimmortal at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 19 03:07:16 UTC 2013

Hmm. So first it was *you* who saw the invisible knife. Then it was third parties who saw the knife. Now it is third parties who say Dan saw the knife.

anyone wantto bet how long it will be until it is Xenu who saw the knife?  Maybe it was Colonel Mustard in the woodshop?

I'm not particularly surprised at this kind of behavior from Tony. Over the last eight months he's stacked up an impressive pile of character references against him.  But it really seems that once again he is going to get away with it, just as he got away with his reprehensible behavior in October, when he denigrated the entire situation that Susan went through.