[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Computer

LinkReincarnate linkreincarnate at gmail.com
Fri Apr 19 23:01:00 UTC 2013

Because not every version of the firmware is on every os.  Windows supports
the most recent firmware updates that allow multiple material options and
raftless printing.  I dont know if there are any plans to add raftless to
linux and mac os. Without  the most recent firmware (and companion
software) I cannot print raftless or with pla. (Not that i print a lot of
pla but I print raftless almost exclusively.)