[Noisebridge-discuss] Left a laptop: "kavinsky" sticker, noisebridge.

Tommy York tommy.york at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 00:40:13 UTC 2013

In a fit of madness, I believe I left my laptop at Noisebridge last
evening. It would probably be around the Sudo table. It has two stickers: a
"kavinsky" sticker, and a Noisebridge sticker (as of last night).

I also left my jacket - with glasses in the pocket - I think I was pretty
distracted with a massive cut I gave myself - thank you to whoever gave me
some great first aid. Otherwise, an amazing success, thank you for hosting!

If you've seen either, please email or text me.