[Noisebridge-discuss] photo of bikes outside?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 07:37:30 UTC 2013

Did anyone manage to take any photos of bicycles parked outside of Noisebridge last night during the party?   We need a good photo with lots of bikes parked outside of Noisebridge so that we can apply for a bike corral (which will replace a car parking space with 12 bicycle parking spaces). (We already have some really good photos of lots of bikes parked inside of Noisebridge.) Thanks,Mitch.