[Noisebridge-discuss] Origami car race @ noisebridge?

Alcides Gutierrez alcides888 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 00:08:45 UTC 2013

Anyone down for a car race next week? Make our own paper cars?

I have my nephew in town for a few weeks and hes been showing me some cool
paper designs. A cool fighter jet that actually flies quite well when
thrown. A nice assault rifle (bear with me) with "accurate" sights and
removable clips.

Trying to be a more positive influence (less war stuff!) so suggested
making cars and he says we can make ones that roll. So how about a race?

I will bring some glue and paper and scissors. Will need a wooden board or
something to make a sloped surface. Maybe we can use timers on cellphones?
Whos up for this? Hes down to help guide us through the construction of
these paper cars.

Alcides Gutierrez
http://e64.us