[Noisebridge-discuss] Looking for someone to help fix / setup printer

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 03:16:25 UTC 2013

Anyone have an experience / success fixing printers?

I have a Samsung monochrome b&w laser printer w/ duplexing (Samsung
ML-2851ND) that I'm using with my iMacs. The iMacs seem to think that it is
out of ink even when putting a brand new cartridge of toner in and
therefore won't print.

A somewhat hacky solution would be if I could force-print to it despite
Mountain Lion thinking I am out of ink.

Previous to no-printing, it would let me print but still complain that I
was low on ink.

I will reward you with beer or a beverage / burrito of your choice if you
are able to get it working!

Thanks,
Ken