[Noisebridge-discuss] I Want to Create Rock Guitar Improvisation Class

Enrique Santos me at enriquesantos.net
Tue Apr 2 20:16:01 UTC 2013

I'd totally be interested in this. I practice on my own and know some basic
theory, but it's a whole other world actually improvising and playing with
others.

Otherwise, would it be possible to just plug in any electric guitars into a
computer with a ridiculous amount of audio inputs and outputs for
headphones? That might work out if an alternate space can't be found.

Enrique