[Noisebridge-discuss] Macbook power adapter / lost + found

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 04:52:09 UTC 2013

I left my Macbook Pro power adapter @ Noisebridge last night, in hacker
alley. It's gone. Major pain, can't go online, don't see how I can hack one
together since Apple power sources are pretty specific, & the "free"
computer in hacker alley suffers from Chronic Missing Mouse Disorder.

Do we still have a Lost + Found? I was looking in the guest storage
cubbies, I don't see the L+F box. It would seem the lost & found box has
itself been lost (or found). This poses an interesting (& frustrating)
conundrum....

+11+