[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Priceless 2013: Calling All Artists!

Jean Rintoul jean.rintoul at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 00:53:34 UTC 2013

hullo, noisebridge humans!  apologies for cross-posting, but i wanted to
make sure that those of you who may not be on false profit's mailing list
saw today's call for applications for Priceless 2013's art grants :)

see below for the official call, but basically we are seeking any art (or
art-ish stuff, really) that will make priceless more awesome.  this could
be *visual art installations, sculptures, interactive experiences,
immersive environments, performance art, audio-visual extravaganzas,
or*...well,
you tell us.

we're doing some work to expand our art grants program this year and we
really want to pull in a ton of applicants for anything anyone thinks might
make the event more fun or beautiful.  this could be the sort of thing that
you would normally just do on the side of the esplanade at burning man for
fun one afternoon, or it could be the creation of a beautiful interactive
space in a dome off in the woods, or hey--we all still love (contained,
code-approved) fire :)

as the call notes, we're open to funding art projects that already exist,
the creation of brand-new works, and projects destined for the playa.

suggest a thing!  i can almost guarantee that we'll be excited about it.

deadline for applications is friday, 4/26.

love,
jean