[Noisebridge-discuss] Inexpensive android tablets?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 08:02:27 UTC 2013

I have decided to try my hand at Android hacking ("release the Ingress
drones! Mwahahaha") but don't know my way around the market.  There seem to
be a metric tonne of options.

What I want, approximately (all variables malleable):

No discernible problems using latest Android OS
SD card slot
WiFi
At least 4 hours "active" battery life
7" tablet
Magnetic reader (nice to have)

And I am not keen on cracking or jailbreaking anything, so devices intended
to be multipurpose and unspecialized and open would be best.

Little help?  Thanks brohirrim.

--Naomi

(F you, autocorrect, I do not mean "tone".)

Sent from my NeXtCube Nano

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com