[Noisebridge-discuss] looking for a moderator for [ml], the Noisebridge machine learning mailing list.

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Sat Apr 6 20:50:07 UTC 2013

Hi Folks,

I'm the temporary admin moderator for the [ml] machine learning list
hosted at lists.noisebridge.net

Thanks to all for the good response to the latest update on the status
of the ml mailing list. To everyone new on noisebridge-discuss, I'm
including you to let you in on the fact that there's a machine
learning affinity group at Noisebridge.

The machine learning group has been somewhat dormant for a number of
recent months though. To everyone who's new and to the longtime
lurkers: please feel free to go ahead jumpstart this group. You can
plan meetups using Noisebridge, use the [ml] list to coordinate events
and post notice of affinity meetings, or otherwise do as you see fit.

While you're all at it, I have a request:  start planning to find
someone to become the next admin moderator and assistant moderator. If
you can find replacements , I think you will be better organized that
some of the other lists at lists.noisebridge.net  (there sure are a
lot of them there).

Noisebridge is here for you, so keep it up and plan the first 2013
meetup, machine learners!

-Miloh

Noisebridge ml (machine learning) list archives [4 years!]
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/ml/

Noisebridge ml page
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Machine_Learning