[Noisebridge-discuss] Laser Cutter Help

Phil Spitler phil at bonfirelabs.com
Mon Apr 8 22:55:00 UTC 2013

Hi, I have a project that I would like to use the Noisebridge laser cutter on.

I have used the Epilog laser cutters at TechShop but never at NoiseBridge (the laser I was booked on at TechShop is down at the moment).

I want to etch my design into some chocolate for an event this Saturday.

Would anybody be up for giving me a quick tutorial tonight or tomorrow evening?

Thanks

Phil

Phil Spitler  |  Creative Technologist   |  Bonfire Labs  |  t : 415.394.8200  m : 415.571.3139

Website | Facebook | LinkedIn