[Noisebridge-discuss] hackerspaces

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 11 21:27:44 UTC 2013

(I'm forwarding this to the Noisebridge-Discussion list.) Earlier today I met with Steven here in NYC (where I am for several days), and we had a really nice interview.  I told him it was fine to show up at Noisebridge any time (he'll be in SF after interviewing folks at Crash Space in LA).  He can just show up at Noisebridge and ask folks there if they'd like to be interviewed.  But it would also be nice if there were someone there to greet him.  Anyone into being interviewed by the NYT? Best,Mitch.   From: steven.kurutz at nytimes.com