[Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now]

name1355 at tormail.org name1355 at tormail.org
Fri Apr 12 00:43:37 UTC 2013

Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Extremely sketchy event w/ bikes just now
From:    name1355 at tormail.org
Date:    Fri, April 12, 2013 12:36 am
To:      "Ken M. Haggerty" <kenmhaggerty at gmail.com>

Sorry, I'm dropping in on the middle of this so I don't have all the
details.  Having said that, I have a solution regarding Ken's most recent
comment.

You could "hire" me as a bouncer.  You could come up with a set of security
standards at the next meeting to be enforced.  I have nothing better to
do, and I've always loved Noisebridge.  I could use the idle time spent
there to study and code.  I'm not available until I get back to the Bay
Area though, which could be a few months.

Also regarding the bikes.  I think if you just set the bikes on the curb
and make an anonymous call to a Bike Kitchen volunteer before hand, that
will solve any legal problems, no?

-Nameless