[Noisebridge-discuss] Ubuntu madness

Tony Longshanks LeTigre anthonyletigre at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 19:49:50 UTC 2013

I don't understand Ubuntu, which I believe is what the "free" computer in
Hacker Alley is running. I want to change the internet options. I can't
seem to do this in the Firefox browser the way I know how to do it on a Mac
or Windows machine. I am trying to delete stored passwords. This system has
stored the password to his account so anyone can access his inbox. I don't
know how to access stored passwords. Maybe you need administrator/root
privileges which I don't have. Please CC Michael (Occupirate) on this
message as I may not be around.

+11+