[Noisebridge-discuss] Announcing: MOIAATLED

Sam Bleckley s at diiq.org
Fri Apr 19 15:23:45 UTC 2013

I'm silly, egotistical, and I believe that I am the arbiter of all that is
interesting.

For this reason, each day I am going to read over the emails in Discuss. I
will censor things I find dull, edit, rearrange, trim, and generally curate
a short digest of what I think are the interesting bits. For the sake of
brevity, I'll call this newsbrief the noisebridge Ministry of Information
Amateur Anti-Thespian League Email Digest.

If nothing interesting is said on any given day, there will be no digest.

If there are no objections, I'll send it to discuss each evening (with
"MOIAATLED" in the subject line for easy filtering) - but if you'd like to
partake of the MOIAATLED and not receive the full Discuss firehose, let me
know and I'll send the digest to you specially.

Thank you for your toleration of my egotism.