[Noisebridge-discuss] Noisebridge chem class?

trentspace at tormail.org trentspace at tormail.org
Mon Apr 29 19:16:22 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

My name is Trent and I have been on and off visiting Noisebridge after a
friend of mine showed me the place a few months ago. I am from Oakland.

For a while now I have been running my own chemical lab in my basement. It
has worked out quite well but I was wondering if anyone would like to work
alongside me on this. One of my most popular chemicals I have produced is
desoxyephedrine. This has gotten a lot of buyers and I have done well as a
result.

Since this is the case I have decided to see if anyone wanted to
participate in chemistry classes hosted by me personally. I can teach you
guys how to make chemicals for use in all sorts of your projects and for
making money as well.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think!

- Trent