[Noisebridge-discuss] Panic! Noisebridge will close down in July UNLESS YOU READ ALL OF THIS EMAIL (Part 1 of many)

Ka-Ping Yee noisebridge at zesty.ca
Mon Apr 1 00:42:42 UTC 2013

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> My strategy was to first ensure that we didn't have to go into panic
> mode any longer, by establishing more regular income from individuals,
> rather than living off the occasional large donation.

I agree with this strategy.

It looks like WePay has the ability to set up automatic monthly
donations (payments) from a bank account.  As far as I know there
has previously been no automated way to pay member dues, so this
is an exciting possibility!

I just set this up for my dues -- we'll see how it goes.  If it
works, perhaps we should loudly encourage everybody to pay their
dues in precisely this way.

--Ping