[Noisebridge-discuss] [sudo-announce] Sudoroom welcomes Noisebridge to their new Oakland location!

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 19:42:25 UTC 2013

Thank you Sudo Room for making an appearance at the Noisebridge 5-Year
Party and Fundraiser.  Your support is greatly appreciated.  The cotton
candy machine was awesome, Vicky did a great job repping your space and
everyone enjoyed snatching up your stickers.  Perhaps even greater future
collaborations are on the horizon.