[Noisebridge-discuss] photo of bikes outside?

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 20:44:06 UTC 2013

My 2 cents:  I think we can have both a bike corral and a parklet.  The bike corral can happen pretty quickly, without much work on our part.  And when they dig up Mission St. again, the bike corral can be easily removed (by SFMTA), and put back (also by SFMTA).  Is that cool with you, Miloh? Mitch.
 ----------------------> Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 13:31:17 -0700